Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nathan OUTloud interview with Kim Pearson regarding TYFA and the "Rob, Arnie & Dawn Show"

In Nathan OUTloud episode on June 14th, host Nathan Treanor interviews TYFA co-founder Kim Pearson regarding TYFA and the events from the "Rob, Arnie & Dawn Show" on KRXQ in Sacramento, California that started with the May 28th show.

Nathan OUTloud is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to sharing stories from the LGBT community.

Go to the Nathan OUTloud site to listen to: Episode 5 - Kim Pearson from TransYouth Family Allies 36:40 minutes

Find out more about: TransYouth Family Allies (TFYA)


2 comments:

  1. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.High School in Liberty City, Fl Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blI’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private School in Oakland Park, Fl Cool Mat.
    ogs and this has given me an idea. Private School in Oakland Park, Fl Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete